Congratulations to all of our regional science fair award winners!
- Tiffany Chen; Nandini Shine – Grand Prize Nominee; First Place for Chemistry (Project: The Effect of Temperatures on Luminol Chemiluminescence Reaction)
- Ryan Chou – First Place for Chemistry (Project: The Effect of Activated Charcoal Quantity on its Absorption Ability)
- Amelia Hsu; Katie Kim – First Place for Energy Physical (Project: The Effect of Different Hydroelectric Generator Designs on the Average Volts Produced)
- Samir Chowdhury; Finn Marks – Honorable Mention for Energy: Chemical (Project: The Effect of Different Bases on the Efficiency of Carbon Sequestration)
- Emily Hunter; Hayden Birchfield – Honorable Mention for Materials Science (Project: Tampon Prices are Outrageous. Period.)
- Rachel Kulp; Varun Sathyanarayanan; Arianna Safire – Honorable Mention for Physics and Astronomy (Project: The Effect of Parachute Design on Descent Speed)
- Ryan Chou – Honorable Mention (Certificate of Merit) from the Virginia Dental Association (Project: The Effect of Activated Charcoal Quantity on its Absorption Ability)